Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rambling #7 - I'm not original

So today I was trying to set up an alternative Twitter account since the amount of sports related people I follow has gotten too cumbersome and complicated to link with my supposedly "professional" teacher account that I use to send out little updates for the 3 parents that follow me that don't really need to because, not coincidentally, they have very organized kids that keep up with their work.
So anywho Twitter has a spot where you can link your blog. So I googled up "Ramblings OF an Average Guy" so I could add the link. I found not one, but two blogs of that title. One guy even wrote a book of the same title available on Amazon. So I guess I truly am average. Average enough that two other dudes feel the same way that I do & also feel the need to take up precious internet space which should be devoted to curing cancer or solving the world financial crisis (shout out to Greece!). I guess from now on I'll just go to that other guy's site & cut & paste (the second site had no posts; I guess that dude had a great idea & forgot how to get back to his site or got hit by a bus or something).
So to all of my fans and followers out there (shout out to Heidi & Mindy - HOLLA!). Remember, it's Ramblings From an Average Guy, not OF. Y'all spread the word, the TV networks are bound to be knocking any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment